Tasks are an Add-On that must be installed or part of your plan.
You can install the Add-On from here.
Go to Tasks, and create your Board:
Click New Task to create a Task:
You will see the following where you should fill in:
- The Task Name
- Assign to Teammates: where you choose to which teammates you’re going to assign the task
- Task Type: You get to choose among many options such as Moderation, Deal, Lead Management…
- Boards: Where you choose from the Task Boards you’ve previously added.
- Stages: Which stage is the task in? In Review, In Progress, In Queue, Completed.
- Task Description: Add text and attachments to describe your task.
- Date and Time of creating the Task, and its Duration.
NOTE: If you choose the Task Type Deal, you can add an amount with the default currency of your account:
This is how your task will appear:
Change Assignee by clicking on the current user “Me” and choose another user.